With your help: 100% of our students will attend 4-year colleges & universities!
- Minds Matter of Houston is a 501(c)(3) organization so your donation is tax deductible.
- Our organization is run by volunteers. 100% of your contribution goes directly to the students.
- Each Minds Matter student needs approximately $7,500 to cover summer program costs, study materials, and college application expenses.
- We work hard to make the most of every dollar donated.
Make a direct impact in the community!
Every $2,500 donated makes college a closer reality for a student in the Minds Matter program, by supporting the cost of their participation for one year. Your donation goes directly to books, supplies, and summer program tuition costs. We measure the effectiveness of donations by tracking SAT/ACT score improvement, vocabulary improvement, and increases in writing and critical thinking skills. Our ultimate benchmark is celebrating our students’ acceptance to summer academic programs and full-time, 4-year colleges and universities.
Take part in an exciting, young and successful organization.
Our impact in the community is limited only by the financial support we receive. Every year we turn away eager applicants to the Minds Matter program due to lack of funding.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO CHANGE THAT!
- Strengthen your Houston community:
Our students attend Houston ISD schools and come from families with an average combined household income of ~$25,000, yet they maintain an average 3.5/4.0 grade point average.
- Connect your Corporate Brand to "Doing Good":
Increasingly, the professionals you seek to hire and retain care about their company's give-back position in the local community. With your participation, you and your employees are supporting an organization with a proven track record. Plus, our roster of volunteers come from a wide variety of leading local firms, including: Accenture, CB&I, Chevron, Halliburton, Hi Crush, McKinsey & Co, MD Anderson, and Strategy&. Reinforce your reputation as a leader.
To learn more about corporate sponsorship, please email us at:
Whether you are a corporate sponsor or individual donor, there are many ways to show your support for Minds Matter of Houston:
- Individual donation
- Attend a fundraising event
- Donate auction items
- Donate space for weekly sessions or events
Your donation will make the dreams of a deserving student come true:
Dreams of acceptance letters from dream schools...
Dreams of pursuing passions...
Dreams of transforming communities...
YOUR dream of giving back, in an important way, to our future here in Houston!